Friday, February 10, 2017

Love Letter

This is so so close to my heart and I wish to share this on the onset of Valentine's. The best time...so here it is.. let's see how many of you can hear the same tune of the ringing bells, the breeze singing and clouds sweeping u off your feet to take you to cloud 9!
Yeah!...all that I felt while writing this one!


I wanna do all crazy stuff with you..
I wanna have fun..be wild
I wanna have a hell lot of
looking at you!

I want you to be smiling
When you read this...
Like I do, when I read your eyes..
God... Am so in the zone!

I can not face you..
You will know that I blush!
I can not meet you
I worry that I may not stand still...

I just want to be in THIS zone..
almost numb with happiness
Mesmerised..surrounded by
Your thoughts and just..myself!

No strings attached
Yet feel so wanted
So suave and yet
So sensuous...

Every breath seems fresh
Every problem sublime
Every corner of my heart content
Every beat is a rhyme

There's something
Unworldly in you,
That, I can't express
though I have written so much

Feels like I make love
With every word
I write for you..
And that's, just for you

Just want to capture, hold
Just stay put..
This undefined happiness
This sunshine and breeze

Just want to
keep floating in this
Forever...
And ever!









No comments:

Post a Comment